Monday, December 06, 2004

Snow fall..

Last week it snowed at Hanover. I woke up to see the world outside my window under a carpet of white. I have been dreading the cold here, but the snow looks quite benign. Pretty infact.

The week has been pretty ho hum. We had a presentation on cross cultural communication that needed intense group activity. I think we did a good job.

Then a group member had her birthday. So, we all regressed into 8 year olds and had a celebration at Ben & Jerry's. I sometimes wonder what my actual age is. After coming to Tuck, I think a part of me has become younger and child like and another part has become older and mature. :)

Last night we had a Christmas Tree trimming party. So, we decorated a Christmas tree. The first time I was decorating a tree. Neat stuff.

The week forward promises to be colder. The temperature outside is -9C. (15F). But like every day here, regardless of the schedule, I look forward to having a good time.

Now, that was a ho-hum blog post!