Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Last post....

Okay. This post has been long overdue. I am glad I got around to writing it.

After a wonderful 2 years at Tuck, I graduated in June. The last few weeks of the Tuck experience were a fitting end to the time I spent at Hanover. I take with me fond memories of a place where the warmth of people made up for the cold weather.

The month of May was spent hitting golf balls at the driving range and kayaking down Connecticut river. Evenings were spent having dinner with friends - trying desperately to compress time as all of us knew we would graduate before we knew it.

June consisted of Disorientation like it can only happen at Tuck. I loved the cruise on Lake Champlain. Tuck Investiture was fittingly held in a hockey arena. Graduation was a grand affair - typical Ivy League I am told.

In the last couple of months, I travelled to India and returned to New York. Since this blog was all about my Tuck experience, I believe this should be the last post on the blog. I had a great time at Tuck and look forward to being a Tuckie for life.

A few prospective students have written to me asking about my Tuck experience. I believe the blog captures it better than what I can write in a single email to any person. I loved the time I spent at Tuck. I achieved my professional goals, became a better person and had the fortune of interacting with a set of incredily talented people at Tuck. If I had to go back in time and revisit the decision of choosing a business school, I would make the same decision in a heartbeat.